Sunday, April 5, 2015

2015, time to be a grown up.

Assalamualaikum. It's been a long time since my last post, haha. I've deleted my posts because I find it annoying, kahkahkah. Made my decision to continue writing since I do nothing at home. So.... I don't know what to write, haha. Because nothing came up to me recently.
Anyway, my classmates are planning a trip to Langkawi but only with the girls (since the guys went to Penang on the other day so they might be 'pokai'). And I'm very very very excited because I finally I'm going on an airplane. Yeah, lame. Haven't got on airplane since I was 13. And what's exciting to me is I'm going for JPJ test next week. Nervous but excited because finally I'm getting my driving license soon (if i pass). But hopefully pass, insya Allah. Till then :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment